Welcome to Oxford Baby Cafés Group!
Oxford Baby Cafés Group provides local breastfeeding support in the community in weekly sessions in Oxford, facilitated by highly experienced breastfeeding counsellors. Come for help with specific issues or just to hang out with other breastfeeding mothers. Hope to see you soon!
- See our weekly sessions
- See our monthly antenatal workshops, restarting July 2017!
- See our timetable page for session times and details of closures in August 2017
- Find us on our Facebook page and join the discussion on our Facebook group
- Read our list of Recommended Resources
- Use the postcode search to find your nearest session on the Baby Café website.
- Follow us on Twitter!
Local Giving's Grow Your Tenner Campaign starts 17 October at 10 am!
If you have been thinking about making a one-off or even better a regular donation via direct debit, from October 17th at 10 am Local Giving will match your donations up to £10 until funds run out. This also covers monthly direct debit donations for 6 months! Please go to our Local Giving page to make your donation. Thanks for all your support!
We're pleased to announce that we have won funding from
Antenatal Sessions are back!
Please share this as widely as possible, and encourage those who have used our service to "pay it forward" by making a donation so that we can continue to support other families.